Delegates will be able to take advantage of professional child care services that will be provided in Quebec City. To take advantage of the services, delegates are asked to register in advance directly with the Quebec Convention Centre, who will be providing the services during the conference.
The services will be provided by La Fabrique Montessori who employ licensed child care professionals, and who will comply with the rules and regulations governing the provision of Quebec.
The services will be offered directly at the Quebec Convention Centre. Children will not leave the premises for any outside activities.
The fully safety proofed, sanitized and decorated room will have various age appropriate rotating games, and activities to enjoy throughout the day.
Snacks and meals will be provided by the child care professionals.
Dates and hours of operation
- Thursday, May 30 • 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 31 • 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 1 • 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 2 • 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Infants (3 to 18 months)
- Toddlers (18 months to 2.5 years)
- Preschoolers (2.5 to 5 years)
- School Age (5 to 12 years)
Registration fees and child registration form
- Full Conference: $70 + HST per child
- Daily Fee: $35 + HST per child
After Hour Services
May be available upon request, in advance with La Fabrique Montessori.
Please contact Véronique Gagné directly at 1-418-570-8390 or at firstname.lastname@example.org