For exhibitors: Engage directly with municipal leaders from across Canada
With our 2021 Annual Conference and Trade Show going virtual, you and your team will have the opportunity to engage with Canadian municipalities like never before.
The theme of this year’s conference is Forward. It’s about celebrating the incredible resilience of frontline local leaders, and about the vital role cities and communities play in moving our country forward—through the pandemic, and into a better future.
Throughout the conference, you’ll have a number of opportunities to engage directly with local leaders and decision-makers, and to showcase how you can support municipalities on the road to recovery. Those opportunities include:
- Our virtual Exhibit Hall. Always a delegate favourite, here you’ll get to maximize your engagement with municipal leaders. Space is limited.
- Our Connected Labs. These 15-minute sessions will allow you to present on a topic of your choice that’s relevant to the municipal sector.
With multiple opportunities to connect and share, FCM’s 2021 Annual Conference and Trade Show guarantees a strong return on investment for our sponsors and exhibitors.
We’re excited to share this new experience with you. If you have any questions, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Who attends FCM’s annual conference?
Grow your network by engaging with municipal leaders from coast-to-coast-to-coast. FCM’s Annual Conference and Trade Show typically welcomes more than 1,800 delegates from across Canada for its in-person event, representing everything from small rural towns to large urban centres. The event is attended by elected officials, mayors and CAOs—the people who influence and make buying decisions in their municipalities—and who are motivated to return to their communities with innovative ideas and solutions.
Virtual Exhibit Hall
Build your virtual booth profile and showcase your services, products, and innovative solutions to municipal leaders and decision-makers—the people who influence and make buying decisions in cities and communities across the country.
- You’ll get a virtual exhibitor space which includes your business description and services; social media links; video, GIFs, static bilingual imagery (when possible); as well as your exhibiting staff profiles and contact information.
- You’ll get to connect with delegates through a public chat board exclusive to each vendor page, a secure one-to-one chat and video conferencing.
- You’ll be able to present demos with share screen sessions and provide your marketing collateral to delegates.
- You can take advantage of networking slots built right into the conference program.
- You’ll get access to live visitor tracking showing in real-time exactly who is visiting your booth, allowing you to start conversations and lead retrieval.
May 31-June 4, 2021
Exhibit opportunities dates and times
Your virtual booth can be accessed 24/7 during the conference dates but should be staffed during official conference program hours to engage in the live chat and video features, and to maximize networking.
Bonus feature: Delegates will have 30-day access to your booth, our post-conference resources and our virtual Exhibit Hall.
Exhibit Hall dates and hours*
Set up: week of May 24
Orientation session – get familiar with the platform: May 31, 1-2 p.m., ET
Active Trade Show
June 1, 12:30-3:30 p.m., ET
June 2, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., ET
June 3, 1:30-4:30 p.m., ET
Note: All visuals and collateral must be submitted to FCM for approval.
*All dates and times are subject to change.
Become an AC2021 exhibitor
We have created four virtual exhibitor packages to fit your needs and budget. Our exhibit opportunities are limited to only 80 virtual booths.
Exhibitor Standard Booth Package
|Exhibitor Plus Booth Packages|
*Prices exclude applicable taxes
**The production cost of the insert and its shipping to the mailing house are at the exhibitor’s expense. There are size and weight limitations.
***All content and presentation must be approved by FCM.
To reserve your virtual trade show booth, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FCM reserves the right to reject or cancel any application/agreement to exhibit. Eligibility to be an exhibitor at the 2021 Virtual Trade Show is limited to companies in good standing with FCM and must represent business or interests relevant to Canadian municipalities.