Join us for a municipal-focused edition of The Walrus Talks, a dynamic and engaging conversation series featuring some of Canada’s most compelling speakers. We’ll explore the theme of healthy communities and hear what municipal leaders, the private sector and other partners are doing to keep Canada’s cities and communities at the leading edge of social and economic innovation. As the final event of the conference, we’ll also look to the future to explore how municipalities are continuing to evolve as the order of government that builds better lives for Canadian families and workers.
- Dave Harvey, Founder and Executive Director, Park People
- Brittany Andrew-Amofah, Senior Policy and Research Analyst, the Broadbent Institute
- Antonio Gomez-Palacio, Urban Designer and Founding Partner, DIALOG
- Ken Coates, Canada Research Chair in Regional Innovation
- Samantha Reusch, Research and Evaluations Manager, Apathy is Boring
- Chima Nkemdirim, Vice President, Government Relations, Shaw Communications