With the right tools, rural leaders can do even more to attract that investment and build prosperous, livable communities. Join us as we explore how communities are attracting and expanding rural businesses and how high-speed Internet access is essential for economic development. We’ll look at how social infrastructure—from health care to housing—builds better lives. And you’ll learn innovative approaches to attracting and retaining youth, as well as tomorrow’s workforce.
- Sarah Minnes, Board member, Canadian Rural Revitalization Forum
- Daniel Béliveau, City Manager, MRC de Bécancour, QC
- Leann Hackman-Carty, Chief Executive Officer, Economic Developers Alberta
- Lisa Severson, Chief Administrative Officer, Eastern Ontario Regional Network
- Leanne McBean, Business Development Specialist, Sturgeon County, AB