This session will explore how Canada’s working forests are a model for the world. It will also explore how, as Canada’s builders, municipalities can look to forestry to help drive important solutions—from fighting climate change to providing clean drinking water to protecting Canadians from fires, floods and pest outbreaks.
- Derek Nighbor, President and CEO, Forest Products Association of Canada
- Lori Ackerman, Mayor, City of Fort St. John, BC
- Wendy Crosina, Director, Forest Sustainability, Weyerhaueser
- Natalia Moudrak, Director, Climate Resilience, Intact Centre on Climate Adaptation
- Marianne Berube, Executive Director, Ontario Wood WORKS!