This workshop will explore the importance of integrating climate change considerations into your asset management practices. Learn how asset management can help municipalities of all sizes make better-informed and sustainable infrastructure decisions that improve service delivery. And discuss the roles that built infrastructure and natural assets can play in making your community more resilient.
- Maxime Pednaud-Jobin, Mayor, City of Gatineau, QC
- Debbie Nielsen, Infrastructure and Sustainability Officer, Nova Scotia Federation of Municipalities
- George Harding, Mayor, Town of Lockeport, NS
- Daniel Lessard, Director, Engineering Service, Quebec City, QC
- AnnLisa Jensen, Councillor, Parkland County, AB