In this session, you’ll learn about the role modern public transit plays in building better lives. You’ll explore transit procurement best practices from around the world to see how you can make the most of your transit investments. And you’ll explore how new mobility trends may impact current and future transit projects.
- Eric Prud’Homme, Director of Communications AME, Bombardier Transportation
- Lisa Helps, Mayor, City of Victoria, BC
- Eric Morasse, Councillor, City of Laval, QC
- Adam Vaughan, Member of Parliament
- Josée Ouellet, Vice-President, Bids, Strategy and Transformation, Bombardier Transportation