The overarching objective for our 2019 Annual Conference is to engage all members in the coming fall federal election campaign, and the mission to modernize the municipal-federal relationship. We deliver value to our members, funders and stakeholders, and we do this as influencers, capacity builders and nation builders.
This year’s theme combines our status as “builders” with the outcomes we create as municipal leaders that lead to an improved quality of life for all Canadians. Building Better Lives ensures that, no matter the mechanism, our mission is to deliver on the issues that families and workers care about most—a powerful message for us as well as the federal leaders we’ll be engaging with this year.
FCM's 2019 Annual Conference and Trade Show will be held in beautiful Quebec City, May 30–June 2, 2019. With dozens of engaging workshops, study tours and keynote speeches from Canada's federal political leaders, this is one event you won't want to miss. Network with your peers, sharpen your community-building tools, and be part of the incredible municipal momentum that's shaping this country.
At the conference, you will:
- Learn best practices and gain new insights to solve your municipality’s challenges.
- Network with more than 2,000 delegates from across the country.
- Influence the municipal agenda while hearing from federal party leaders.
- Exchange and share knowledge that can help strengthen your community.
- Achieve your municipality’s full potential and raise your community’s profile.
All conference activities are scheduled to take place at the Quebec City Convention Centre.
JOIN US IN QUEBEC CITY!
Will you be attending FCM’s 2019 Annual Conference and Trade Show?