Will you be attending FCM’s 2020 Sustainable Communities Conference?
Plan your trip to St. John’s now!
The conference will begin on Tuesday, October 20 with on-site registration and programming, and will conclude on Thursday, October 22.
All conference activities are scheduled to take place at the St. John's Convention Centre.
Find out more about the host city at Destination St. John's.
FCM has arranged hotel accommodations for delegates at the Delta Hotels by Marriott St. John’s Conference Centre.
|Delta Hotels by Marriott St. John’s Conference Centre
120 New Gower St, St. John’s, NL
Walking distance: 2 minutes (140 m)
(across the street from the conference centre)
|Rate: from $239.00
Group code: FCM
The FCM room block will open when registration for the conference launches in March 2020. Until that time, the hotel has been instructed to decline reservations for FCM delegates.
Any reservations made at the hotel prior to the official opening in March will be cancelled.
- Rooms in the FCM conference hotel block are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Room rates listed are the lowest rate available in the FCM block of rooms.
- The reservation deadline for the FCM conference hotel is September 18, 2020.
- All reservations must be made under a unique name. Multiple rooms reserved under one name will not be permitted. Any reservations with duplicate names may be cancelled at the hotel’s discretion.
- Guests staying at the FCM conference hotel will receive complimentary Wi-Fi access in their room.
- Contact email@example.com for any questions.
All reservations are subject to a non-refundable deposit equal to the first night’s room and tax at the time of reservation. If you need to cancel your reservation at any time, this deposit will be forfeited.
This policy is enforced regardless of the individual hotel’s standard cancellation policies.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third-party calls or emails for FCM conference hotel bookings
If you receive a phone call or email inviting you to reserve a hotel room in St. John’s during the conference from a company other than FCM, be aware that these third parties are not affiliated with FCM in any way. We cannot guarantee that the rooms and rates they are offering are legitimate and we discourage our members from providing any personal information, such as credit card numbers, with these companies. Valid information about hotel accommodations for the FCM conference will only be sent from an fcm.ca email address or from the hotel directly if you already have a reservation.