Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Time: 1:30 pm ET
Launching a home upgrade financing program can help your residents improve the energy performance of their homes, while creating local jobs and making communities more resilient. Determining what type of program is right for your municipality is an important early step.
Join our webinar on Tuesday, September 15 at 1:30 p.m. ET to learn tips from our advisors on applying for a study grant from GMF’s newest funding initiative – Community Efficiency Financing (CEF). This webinar will focus on the current funding available through CEF to help your community assess the feasibility of a financing program for your local context, design a new program or evaluate an existing program. You’ll also find out what you need to successfully submit an application, while learning more about next steps in our process.
- Understand what models of financing programs are applicable to your local context
- Assess your readiness to apply for one of the three types of study grants available through the CEF initiative
- Meet GMF staff who you can contact with questions about our funding and application process
- Marco Iacampo, Senior Design Specialist, Eco-Efficiency | Green Municipal Fund
- Jim Wren, Advisor, Programs Outreach | FCM Programs
Live Q&A session: Get the answers you need to apply!
Join this virtual session on September 30th at 1:30 p.m. ET to chat directly with our advisors about your specific application questions. You’ll get the advice you need to prepare the best possible submission in time for the October 30 deadline.