Learn how to take your study or pilot to the next level
How does a feasibility study or pilot project pave the way to a capital project? Watch this webinar recording and discover how others have successfully converted studies into a capital project that provides social, economic and environmental benefits. You’ll learn about sustainable initiatives that have made the transition at various stages in the process, how each stage fits in the big picture, and the types of support GMF can provide from start to finish.
This webinar recording includes how to:
- Convert a planning or feasibility study into a capital project
- Prioritize the right solutions for your municipality
- Take advantage of GMF funding and capacity building opportunities
- Glenda Holmes, City of Yorkton’s water treatment plant
- Marie-Pierre Paquette, innovative financing for efficient municipalities
- Megan (Walsh) Lohmann, Head of Community Energy Management of the Regional District of of East Kootenay
- Tara Tran, Greenwich Mohawk brownfield remediation
- Patrick Kehoe, Programs Outreach Advisor, Green Municipal Fund
For two decades, we’ve led the way in supporting innovative municipal sustainability projects across Canada. Through GMF’s unique mix of training, resources and funding, municipalities have improved their air, water and soil quality, and tackled the impacts of climate change. With our help, municipalities and their partners have brought more than 1,310 sustainable projects to life.