The asset management journey can be challenging, but municipalities don’t have to go it alone. Through collaboration, municipalities can better assess current and upcoming infrastructure needs, prioritize projects and ensure consistent service delivery to residents and businesses. By forming internal cross-functional teams, municipalities can draw on more data and knowledge to ensure services meet the needs of their citizens, and by reaching out to neighboring municipalities, local governments can pool resources and experience to find innovative solutions to address challenges.
Join us at 1 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 16, for our webinar, Municipal collaboration: A key approach to asset management. You’ll hear from sector experts on how collaboration can help you maximize resources, enhance long-term planning, learn new skills and overcome common challenges.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- How municipal collaboration can create stronger and more resilient communities
- Strengthening internal communication and how to bridge departmental silos
- The benefits of sharing knowledge and tools and tackling shared challenges with other municipalities
- And more
- Matt Delorme, Executive Director, Atlantic Infrastructure Management (AIM) Network
- Bill Dakin, Director of Finance-Treasurer, Municipality of Strathroy-Caradoc