- Date: May 30, 2019 (the first day of our annual conference in Quebec City)
- Time: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Location: Hilton Québec Hotel
- Cost: $199.00 + GST + QST
Are you interested in learning how asset management can inform your municipal decision-making? Could you benefit from a workshop that helps your municipality get started on its asset management journey?
Register to participate in a one-day workshop on asset management, in Quebec City on May 30, 2019. FCM, the Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators and the Canadian Network of Asset Managers are hosting this event. This workshop gives municipal chief administrative officers and staff a solid overview of asset management and how it benefits communities.
- Learn what asset management is and how it benefits your community
- Discover how data and information on assets can inform your decision-making
- Develop an asset management policy for your municipality
- Hear lessons and advice from municipal asset management leaders
- Receive how-to resources on establishing an asset management governance process
- Tony Haddad, Chief Administrative Office, Town of Tecumseh, Ontario: Mr Haddad holds a graduate degree in business administration and is an accomplished municipal administrator with over 35 years of experience providing support and advice to senior management and municipal councils.
- Marc Beaulieu, Director General, Municipality of Grenville sur la Rouge, Quebec: Mr Beaulieu holds a graduate degree in public administration and brings 17 years of experience in the municipal sector having worked in the fields of public safety, environmental health, parks and recreation and public works.
To register for the workshop, complete the online form for the Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators conference and select the ‘Swing Day only’ option.
Please note: This workshop is in English only, however some course information will be available in French.
If you participate, you will also be invited to a follow-up online workshop, CNAM’s Asset Management Awareness Online Workshop, Session B – How To Get Started.
This initiative is available through the Municipal Asset Management Program, which is offered through the Federation of Canadian Municipalities and funded by the Government of Canada.