A strong asset management plan can help you make the most of your municipal budget. With a strategy in place, you can more effectively scope out future infrastructure decisions, prioritize projects and maintain the delivery of services your residents and businesses rely on. Unfortunately, it is not always clear how to move from planning to action. If you’re looking for answers, we can help.
Join us at 1 p.m. ET on Tuesday, June 27, for our webinar, Implementing Asset Management in Your Municipality. You’ll hear from asset management experts on best practices, lessons learned and how to overcome common challenges.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Different approaches to implementing asset management
- How to integrate climate and equity considerations into your operations
- How to plan for the future needs of your community
- And more
- Chris Chen, Executive Director, Asset Management Ontario (AMONTario)
- Scott Barry, Chief Administrative Officer, Northern Rockies Regional Municipality
- Colwyn Sundernlan, Infrastructure Planning Engineer, Northern Rockies Regional Municipality