Are you a non-profit housing provider interested in upgrading your affordable rental units? Are you planning a new capital project and looking for support to make it a winner?
Watch this joint webinar hosted by the Canadian Housing and Renewal Association (CHRA) to learn how to apply for FCM’s newest funding initiative – Sustainable Affordable Housing (SAH). The initiative supports Canadian housing providers, including non-profits, co-ops and municipalities, in planning and delivering retrofit projects and new construction with significant energy efficiency measures.
You will learn
- Eligibility criteria
- Types of projects we fund through SAH
- What you need to complete your application
- Jen Arntfield, Lead, Sustainable Affordable Housing, Green Municipal Fund
- Benjamin Koczwarski, Advisor, Programs Outreach, FCM Programs
- Dominika Krzeminska, Director, Programs and Strategic Initiatives, Canadian Housing and Renewal Association