Cities and communities across Canada have brownfield sites in their municipality — former commercial or industrial sites that are vacant or underutilized, and suitable for redevelopment.
Watch our webinar recording to learn how your community can take on brownfield projects and programs to redevelop these sites, from engaging stakeholders and developing a brownfield strategy, to implementing solutions and tracking your successes.
During this webinar, you'll:
- Learn about best practices in brownfield redevelopment
- Discover key steps for brownfield renewal initiatives
- Hear about FCM's brownfield revitalization resources and funding
Who should watch
Municipal staff in the brownfields sector, as well as staff from the economic and urban planning departments. Elected officials interested in learning more about brownfield redevelopment can also benefit from the webinar.
- Alex Cool-Fergus, Project Coordinator, Knowledge Services, FCM's Green Municipal Fund
- Benjamin Koczwarski, Advisor, Programs Outreach, FCM's Green Municipal Fund