Join this webinar to find out how to start revitalizing a brownfield site in your city or town. This webinar provides an overview of the brownfield redevelopment process, from environmental assessment to site remediation. Ask questions of François Lauzon, Senior Principal, Environmental Services at Stantec, who has worked on redevelopment projects across Canada.
You will learn:
- How to determine whether a site is contaminated.
- How an environmental assessment works.
- What factors influence the chosen remediation approach.
- What types of experts you should consult and the role consultants play in the redevelopment process.
- How brownfield redevelopment promotes community environmental, economic and social health.
- François Lauzon, Senior Principal, Environmental Services at Stantec
- Environmental Site Assessments in Support of Brownfield Redevelopment — François Lauzon
- Getting started with brownfield redevelopment
Request this resource
Would you like to receive these resources by email? Contact us today. In your request, please include the full name of the resource.