Are you looking for a tool that helps you track your progress in reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in your community? The Partners for Climate Protection (PCP) Milestone Tool is a user-friendly, web-based resource that helps municipalities prepare GHG inventories, set targets, build action plans and track progress on implementation.
FCM and ICLEI-Local Governments for Sustainability (ICLEI Canada) developed this tool to support PCP member municipalities with their emissions management activities at each of the milestones.
Use the PCP milestone tool to:
- Develop knowledge and skills from resources, webinars and instructions tailored for each milestone
- Access a scenario builder to help you estimate the potential GHG reductions from different policies, programs and initiatives
- Set targets and track GHG reductions from a variety of corporate and community sources
- Maintain a GHG inventory
- Easily collect and submit all of your municipality’s PCP milestone documents
- Share your emissions profile to inspire other municipalities using a public dashboard
Not sure how to get started?
Learn more and join PCP today.