County of Wellington Councillor George Bridge is running for the Federation of Canadian Municipalities Board of Directors, representing the Ontario Caucus. George Bridge has served the constituents of the Town of Minto and the County of Wellington since his election to office in 2010.
George Bridge’s impressive political résumé and achievements include:
- Member of the FCM Board of Directors, Ontario Caucus in 2016
- County of Wellington Warden 2015-2016
- Town of Minto Mayor, since 2010
- Chair of the Economic Development Strategic Planning Committee for the Western Ontario Warden’s Caucus 2016, 2017
- Member of the Western Ontario Warden’s Caucus SWIFT Executive Committee
- Strong supporter of rural broadband in rural Ontario
- Excellent long term partnerships with MPP’s and MP’s resulting in local funding success
- Fighting for consistent, sustainable, non-competitive based funding
- Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health Board Member
- Chair of Westario Power
George Bridge also worked in the financial industry for over 30 years.
Contact George Bridge at: