Lawrence Lee is EXPERIENCED, FOCUSED and a COMMUNITY BUILDER
I have been privileged to serve my community as a publically elected representative on the Red Deer Public School Board for nine years and as a Councillor for The City of Red Deer for four years. As a City Councillor, my first term has been spent primarily committed to building communities, utilizing the values of transparency, responsibility, integrity and innovation. I believe that the core of good government is engaging citizens in partnerships, consulting with stakeholders and working with local businesses.
FCM provides amazing experiences and opportunities; I just want to give back. I would like the opportunity to give back by representing the people of Alberta and Canada and continue to encourage positive growth and change.
If I am the successful candidate I can guarantee:
- All issues brought forward to the FCM Board will be given thoughtful consideration
- I will work to maintain the cultural mosaic that makes our Country and Province so dynamic
- I will build and maintain healthy relationships with all members and all orders of government
- I will utilize my skills and background to support the strength of the FCM Board
- I will encourage participation in creating vibrant communities across Canada
Please Vote Lawrence Lee your member dedicated to the upward progression of the FCM Board.