Please apply by Sunday, December 16, 2018Reporting to the Director Information Technology (IT) and Facilities, the incumbent works closely with GMF staff and the I.T. team to gather and document requirements, create functional specifications and implement solutions to meet GMF's business needs.
Please apply by Monday, December 24, 2018Reporting to the Project Manager, Knowledge and Governance, the Assistant - Data and Reporting is responsible for administrative support and coordination associated with data entry, data management and generation of Municipal Asset Management Program (MAMP) reports.
Please apply by Tuesday, January 1, 2019As MAMP Project Director you will be responsible for the strategic leadership and direction of the program to ensure it achieves expected results.
Please apply by Friday, January 4, 2019The CEO's Office (CEO-O) serves as a hub for the organization and guardian of its culture, values and unity, a source of strategic value-added for all departments and inspiration for our vision of stronger cities, stronger communities and a stronger Canada.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.