Please apply by Sunday, November 26, 2017The Project Database Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the 'Approved Projects Database' (APD) and ensures that it continues to provide up-to-date, relevant information for both internal staff and external audiences.
Please apply by Sunday, November 26, 2017The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for organizing and managing the implementation, enhancements and maintenance of business information systems (primarily focused on Microsoft CRM environments).
Please apply by Sunday, December 3, 2017JMSP is seeking to establish a pool of Canadian municipalities, municipal organizations or regional municipal structures interested to serve as partners and models of expertise in municipal governance, solid waste management, and community engagement.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.