Please apply by Friday, September 28, 2018The Federation of Canadian Municipalities is seeking one elected municipal official from British Columbia for the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) Council. The council is comprised of 15 members who are recognized as leaders in the federal, municipal and environmental sectors and as innovators and champions of environmental sustainability.
Please apply by Sunday, September 30, 2018The Deskside Analyst is responsible for providing 1st level helpdesk and deskside support to all internal IT users.
Please apply by Sunday, September 30, 2018The Advisor, Planning, Reporting, and Knowledge is responsible for managing the overall planning, reporting, knowledge, and governance processes of the Municipalities for Climate Innovation Program.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.