Please apply by Sunday, July 22, 2018Provides programming, research, administrative and logistical support for the delivery of the Partners for Climate Protection program.
Please apply by Sunday, July 22, 2018The Policy Advisor works with a larger team of experts in municipal-federal policy making, intergovernmental relations and communications to provide rigorous and innovative issues analysis and policy development in support of FCM's advocacy priorities.
Please apply by Wednesday, July 25, 2018The Senior Manager, Funding is responsible for strategic and functional leadership, planning activities and management of all aspects of the funding services offered by the Green Municipal Fund (GMF).
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.