Child Minding Services
Child Minding Services are being offered for the 1st time in Ottawa. Services will be provided by licenced Child Care Professionals, who will comply to the rules and regulations governing the provision of such services under the Ontario provincial law.
The services will be offered directly at the Shaw Centre. Children will not leave the premises for any outside activities.
The room will have various "stations" for the children to enjoy different activities throughout the day based on the ages of the children. A quiet room will also be available for nap time for children.
Snack and meals will be provided by FCM and served by the Child Care Workers in a designated area of the room.
Dates and Hours of Operation
- Friday, June 2 - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, June 3 - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, June 4 - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Infants (3 to 18 months)
- Toddlers (18 months to 2.5 years)
- Preschoolers (2.5 to 5 years)
- School Age (5 to 12 years)
- Full Conference: $70 per child
- Daily Fee: $35 per child
Parents can sign-up for the Child Minding Services during the registration process.
Parents must complete two forms to confirm services by Friday, May 5.
- Short Term Child Care Registration Form
- Consent to Child Care and Release from Liability Form
FCM will communicate and provide the forms to parents who have registered their child/children during the week of April 17th.
After Hour Services
May be available upon request to the provider directly.