Brownfield Revitalization through Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships
Live from the 2014 Sustainable Communities Conference
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
2:30–4:00 p.m. EST
Development is always risky business, and development of a brownfield site is even riskier. Liability concerns, regulatory requirements, financial risk and complex approval processes are just a few of the hurdles encountered when bringing a brownfield site back into productive use.
Join us to hear speakers discuss how partnerships with stakeholders helped them to mitigate risk, increase community support, and leverage other knowledge and funding sources to bring their brownfield projects to life.
- Seana Irvine, Chief Operating Officer, Evergreen
- Rob Lantz, Councillor, City of Charlottetown, PE
- Tammy Lomas-Jylhä, Principal, TLomasJylha Consulting
- Brownfield Revitalization through Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships — The Charlottetown Experience
- Creating Evergreen Brick Works
- Brownfield Revitalization through Multi-stakeholder Partnerships — The GMF Advantage