Webinar: Partners for Climate Protection Showcasing Results - 2011 Measures Report
Thursday, March 15, 2012
The results are in: municipal efforts to take action on climate change and reduce emissions are paying off. Members of the FCM-ICLEI Partners for Climate Protection program are investing in green initiatives, reducing emissions and energy consumption, and reaping the economic benefits. Their achievements are showcased in the 2011 National Measures Report.
If your municipality contributed results to this report, hear how your efforts are contributing to national action on climate protection. Missed out on reporting this time around? Learn about the tangible results of a range of great municipal environmental projects and how you can take part in the PCP program.
- Joanthan Connor, Project Coordinator, ICLEI Local Governments for Sustainability
- Andrea Hatley, Community Led Emissions Reduction Coordinator, City of Thompson, MB
- Ken Calbick, Education and Environmental Performance Manager, Environmental Services Branch, City of Saskatoon, SK
- Shahid Naeem Coordinator, Project Management - Energy, Corporate Strategic Initiatives, City of Burlington, ON
- PCP Measures Reporting 2011: Demonstrating Results — Municipal Initiatives to Reduce GHGs
- Engaging the Community to Reduce GHGs: A Northern Perspective
- City of Saskatoon: Two Examples — Reducing GHGs
- City of Burlington: Corporate Energy Management