Quick Start ICSP: On the Fast Track to Sustainability
Part 1 of GMF's new Innovation Webinar Series
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Session summaryQuick Start is a streamlined integrated community sustainability planning (ICSP) process developed by the Whistler Centre for Sustainability. Learn how this innovative and affordable method can help smaller communities articulate their desired future, identify actions they can implement right away, and develop the tools they need to get there in sectors such as brownfields, energy, transportation, waste and water.
Speakers from the District of Invermere and the Whistler Centre for Sustainability will share their experience in developing and implementing a Quick Start ICSP, the benefits of the Quick Start approach, and ways to ensure that plans become reality.
- Cheeying Ho, executive director, Whistler Centre for Sustainability
- Gerry Taft, mayor, District of Invermere
- Rory Hromadmik, director of development services, District of Invermere
- Dale Wilker, member of the District of Invermere's community sustainability action team
- Imagine Invermere: Developing an Integrated Community Sustainability Plan
Page Updated: 21/12/2015