Tools and Tips to Reduce Emissions - London, Ontario
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 (London, Ontario)
This workshop combined presentations by expert speakers with group activities and networking opportunities. Participants received a limited-edition copy of the new Enviro-Fleets guide, Best Practices for Reducing Municipal Heavy-Duty Vehicle Emissions.
Fleet Challenge Ontario also discussed the latest edition of its Best Practices Guide, and participants were brought up to speed on new funding opportunities for your fleet studies and projects through FCM's Green Municipal Fund™
- Roger Smith, Executive Director, Fleet Challenge Ontario, President and Partner, Fleet Challenge Consulting Group Inc.
- Melissa Felder, Director of Program Development, FCO; Senior Consultant and Partner, FCCGI
- Andrew K.S. Jardine, PhD (Birmingham), PEng, Faculty, Department of Mechanical and Industrial, Engineering, University of Toronto
- Ken Fryer, Director, Nekus Consulting Group
- Rakesh Singh, PhD, PEng, Manager, Environ EC (Canada), Inc.
- Dr. Pierro Hirsch, Virage Simulation