Sustainability in Action — Leadership in Water Management
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
9:30–11:00 a.m. EST
Urbanization, extreme weather events and rising water demands are putting unprecedented pressure on municipal water systems across the country. Learn from this GMF webinar on how municipalities are meeting this challenge through smart and integrated approaches to water management — protecting and conserving water resources in the process.
Our speakers offer their expertise in shifting municipalities toward integrated water management approaches and share knowledge gained from successful projects that have eased the burden on municipal water systems.
- Bernadette Conant, Executive Director, Canadian Water Network
- Steve Parish, Mayor, Town of Ajax, ON
- Carl Yates, General Manager, Halifax Water
This webinar was broadcast live from FCM's 2014 Sustainable Communities Conference and Trade Show in Charlottetown, PEI.
- Blue City: The Water Sustainable City of the Near Future — Bernadette Conant, Executive Director, Canadian Water Network
- Sustainability in Action: Leadership in Water Management — Steve Parish, Mayor, Town of Ajax
- Integrated Water Management at Halifax Water — Carl Yates, General Manager, Halifax Water