Canadian Mayors in Washington for city-to-city talks on trade and the economy (22/01/2018)
Members of FCM's Big City Mayors' Caucus are heading to Washington, D.C. to participate in the US Conference of Mayors 2018 Winter Meeting to strengthen city-to-city relationships and highlight the benefits of a strong economic partnership between Canada and the U.S. to build globally competitive cities of tomorrow.
The following Mayors will travel to Washington, D.C.:
- Mayor Chair Don Iveson, City of Edmonton, Alberta, FCM's Big City Mayors' Caucus Chair
- Matt Brown, Mayor, City of London, Ontario
- Charlie Clark, Mayor, City of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Drew Dilkens, Mayor, City of Windsor, Ontario
- Régis Labeaume, Mayor, Québec City, Québec
- Maxime Pedneaud-Jobin, Mayor, City of Gatineau, Québec
Note for media
- The U.S. Conference of Mayors' 86th Winter Meeting is scheduled for January 24-26, in Washington, D.C.
The Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) is the national voice of municipal government, with nearly 2,000 members representing more than 90 per cent of the Canadian population.
For more information, please contact:
FCM Media Relations, (613) 907-6395, firstname.lastname@example.org