Our core values reflect who we are and who we want to be. We hope they’ll resonate with you. These values help us create and sustain a respectful and balanced workplace—one that provides work that’s diverse and satisfying.
We will support you in maintaining a solid balance between investing time and energy in work and your personal life.
Our members are our number one priority and are at the centre of all our decisions.
We treat everyone fairly and equitably and maintain high ethical standards.
We strive for the highest quality in our work and in our relationships.
We never lose sight of our values and objectives and always honour our commitments.
We are committed to demonstrating innovation and creativity in overcoming obstacles and achieving results.
We’ve experienced tremendous growth in the last decade and are proud of what we offer our staff. Beyond a dynamic environment and deeply rewarding work at an equal-opportunity employer, here’s what you’ll enjoy as an FCM team member:
- Flexible work schedules
- Telecommunting opportunities
- Fridays off from July to September
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- Challenging work environment
- Training & development programs
- Growth opportunities
- Working closely with elected officials
- Insurance including employer-paid Health & Dental Care
- Employer RRSP contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Vacation and sick credits