Our core values reflect who we are and who we want to be. We hope they’ll resonate with you. These values help us create and sustain a respectful and balanced workplace—one that provides work that’s diverse and satisfying.
We aspire to be an open, inclusive and empowering organization. We are transformed by our conversations and our partnerships.
We share our knowledge and expertise and learn from others, internally and externally.
We act decisively to achieve results for our communities, our cities, and our workplace.
We are committed to building a diverse and strong team. We work collaboratively and respectfully to achieve our goals.
We’ve experienced tremendous growth in the last decade and are proud of what we offer our staff. Beyond a dynamic environment and deeply rewarding work at an equal-opportunity employer, here’s what you’ll enjoy as an FCM team member:
- Flexible work schedules
- Telecommuting opportunities
- Fridays off from July to September
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- Challenging work environment
- Training & development programs
- Growth opportunities
- Working closely with elected officials
- Insurance including employer-paid Health & Dental Care
- Employer RRSP contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Vacation and sick credits