Are you interested in how municipalities successfully approach common asset management challenges? Learn key lessons and tips from Canadian municipalities that you can action in your asset management journey.
During this webinar, you will discover tips to:
- Engage and unite employees from across your municipality to support asset management activities
- Enhance your staff’s asset management knowledge and skills by incorporating consultant know-how
- Develop realistic objectives with consideration to time and resource limitations
- Tackle asset inventory and condition assessments
- Marco Daigle, Treasurer, City of Edmundston, NB
- Kelly Watkins, Treasurer, Township of North Frontenac, ON
- Hillary Elliott, Chief Administrative Officer, Village of Silverton, BC
Click here to view the video in YouTube and jump ahead to relevant topics.