This information will help you complete and submit an application form for our funding opportunities. Follow these instructions to make the process as smooth as possible:
Before you begin ...
- We recommend using Internet Explorer.
- Save your application form to your computer and open it in Adobe Reader 9.1 or higher.
- Save it frequently while you work on it.
- Questions are generated as you fill in your form and sometimes sections or questions are only visible if you select them.
Using the application form for the first time
- A security warning will pop up. Click on the box that says "Remember my action for this site" and then click the "Allow" button.
- A yellow bar will appear at the top of the form that says: "Some features may be disabled to avoid potential security risks. Only enable these features if you trust the document.”
- Click the “Options” menu at the end of the bar and select "Trust this document always".
- The form will reload, then it’s ready for use.
How to submit your application form
- The form will prompt you to review your responses, and it will even highlight incomplete answers.
- Before you click the “Submit” button, be sure you are connected to the Internet and have saved the document as a trusted PDF.
- After you click the “Submit” button, a text box will tell you that the submission process is about to begin.
- Click “OK” to continue, then wait for the system to confirm your submission.