Webinar: Sustainable Approaches to Brownfield Remediation and Redevelopment
Part 2 of GMF's Brownfield Bootcamp webinar series
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Are you a municipal staff member, developer or consultant interested in building sustainable approaches into your brownfield remediation and redevelopment initiative?
Learn how to adopt a systems approach that integrates sustainability into your remediation and redevelopment processes, and reap the environmental, economic and social benefits:
- protect soil, water, habitat and human health
- reduce waste and energy consumption
- gain greater efficiencies, cost savings and public acceptance
Speakers will make the case for sustainable approaches by sharing information and case studies that highlight these benefits. Gain the knowledge and tools you need to guide your decisions throughout the remediation and redevelopment process and help you choose the most sustainable approach for your project.
- Larry Rodricks, M.A.Sc., P.Eng., Vice-President Remediation Services, Priestly Demolition Inc.
- Monique Punt, P.Eng., M.Sc., MPunt Environmental Consulting
- Peter Dollar, Managing Director, SiRem Labs
- Sustainable Approaches to Brownfield Remediation and Redevelopment - Information Resources
- Evaluating Brownfield Redevelopment Sustainability
- Sustainable Approaches to Brownfield Remediation and Redevelopment