Webinar: Fostering brownfield redevelopment
Learn best practices for brownfield projects and programs
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
1:30-3 p.m. EDT
Cities and communities across Canada have brownfield sites in their municipality — former commercial or industrial sites that are vacant or underutilized, and suitable for redevelopment.
Sign up for our webinar to learn how your community can take on brownfield projects and programs to redevelop these sites, from engaging stakeholders and developing a brownfield strategy, to implementing solutions and tracking your successes.
During this webinar, you'll:
- Learn about best practices in brownfield redevelopment
- Discover key steps for brownfield renewal initiatives
- Hear about FCM's brownfield revitalization resources and funding
Who should attend
Municipal staff in the brownfields sector, as well as staff from the economic and urban planning departments. Elected officials interested in learning more about brownfield redevelopment can also benefit from the webinar.
This webinar will also be presented in French, on the same day from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. EDT. A question and answer period will follow both sessions, and participants can ask questions in both French and English in each session.
- Alex Cool-Fergus, Project Coordinator, Knowledge Services, FCM's Green Municipal Fund
- Benjamin Koczwarski, Advisor, Programs Outreach, FCM's Green Municipal Fund