Webinar: Integrating Health into Sustainable Community Planning
Part 2 of 3 in the Creating Healthy, Sustainable Communities webinar series offered by FCM in collaboration with the Heart and Stroke Foundation’s Healthy Canada by Design CLASP initiative
Thursday, September 20, 2012
1‒2:30 p.m. EDT
Municipalities across Canada are discovering that health stakeholders can be a great help in developing and implementing sustainable community plans. Learn how communities are engaging health stakeholders in their planning processes as speakers offer insights on the keys to these successful collaborations and share innovative approaches to enhance public engagement in sustainable community planning.
- Susan Haid, Manager, Sustainable Community Development, District of North Vancouver, BC
- Alice Miro, Project Manager, CLASP Initiative, Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Mary Bishop, Lead Planner, Town of Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove, NL
The views expressed in this webinar series represent the views of the speakers, and do not necessarily represent the views of the project funders.
- Partnerships for Healthy Communities: Vancouver Coastal Health and North Vancouver, BC
- Community Engagement Pilots
- Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove Municipal Plan Review