Tools and Tips to Reduce Emissions - Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wednesday, December 8, 2010 (Coquitlam, British Columbia)
This workshop combined presentations by expert speakers with group activities and networking opportunities. Participants received a limited-edition copy of the new Enviro-Fleets guide, Best Practices for Reducing Municipal Heavy-Duty Vehicle Emissions.
Participants were also brought up to speed on new funding opportunities for their fleet studies and projects through FCM's Green Municipal Fund™.
- Charlotte Argue, Program Coordinator, Climate Change and Air Quality, Fraser Basin Council
- Steve Boyle, Engineer, Fleet Services, BC Hydro
- Jim Perkins, Superintendent, Fleet Services for Metro Vancouver Senior Associate, The Nova Group
- Doug Smith, Manager, Equipment Services, City of Vancouver, BC
- Kyle White, Environmental Specialist, City of Calgary, AB
- Yves Provencher, FPInnovations
- E3 Fleet Review
- Going Green: Reducing Emissions from BC Hydro's Vehicle Fleet
- Metro Vancouver's Purchasing Model
- Generating Buy-in for Vancouver's Green Fleet Plan
- Development of a green vehicle and technology decision-making tool for the City of Calgary
- You won't know if you've reduced your costs and GHG emissions unless you measure them!